Re: [RadhaswamiDham] Thanks

  • sanjay yadav
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 27, 2006
      RADHASWAMI DAYAL KI DAYA
      RADHASWAMI SAHAY
      RADHASWAMI

      HELLO Hridyendra, I appericiate ur interest and faith in Radhaswami Satsang in this young age , this journey of spiritualism is really fruitful,loving and enjoyable, Even If u have slightest but sincere desire to follow the teachings of Huzur Maharaj Ji. As you are a giyashu person , u can find out mostly details on the website and more over if u want some thing more in English , there is a book in English that is " PATH OF SALVATION" u can go through that.More over hridyendra I would suggest u to read the Shabds Of Kabir Shaib Ji again and again posted on this group recently,probably u'll get the whole idea about it.Initially it may go over ur head but slowly and gradually u 'll come to know tht . I am just 22 years old and same kind of curious person but with the blessings of Huzur Maharaj JI everything is running smoothly only becoz of Faith in HIM.I also have done BCA nd M.SC working in a BPO.

      RADHA SWAMI
      SANJAY YADAV
      HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA <hks_cpc@...> wrote:

      Sir
      Suraj Bhan Singh ji

      "Radha Swami"

      Thanks for guide me Sir please guide me time to time
      I like Radha swami Satsang and I don't miss any satsang of radha swami on
      Thursday and Sunday
      Sir I wand to do voice chat with you becouse I have a lot of queries of This
      satsang
      I am new satsangi or giyashu person i belong to radha swami approx 2 month
      but our Parants belong to approx 2 year and my parents also take Namdan and
      sir i also want to know about spritual nature
      can you send me audio satsang clip on english or form where i purchase
      english satsanj C.D.
      becouse where i goes to listen satsanj, English C.D. is not available here.

      I am a software Engg. and I am employee I am 27 year old and my
      qualification is B.C.A.

      Radha Swami
      @@@@@@@
      From
      Hridyendra Srivastava
      82 A First Panki Ganga Ganj
      Kanpur - U.P.
      208020

      Shah Rukh fan? Know all about the Baadshah of Bollywood. On MSN Search
      http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/shahrukh.asp

    • HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 30, 2006
        Radha Swami
        Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee

        Rahda Swami
        Hridyendra Srivastava

        Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
        http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
      • suresh talreja
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 4, 2006
          Dear Brother,
          Radhasaomi,
          Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware of the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In few words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what may be the reason in your opinion?

          With regards

          Talreja
          HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA <hks_cpc@...> wrote:
          Radha Swami
          Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee

          Rahda Swami
          Hridyendra Srivastava

          Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
          http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • rsdinod
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 4, 2006
            Thanks for your mail.
            To whom this question is?
            Before answering We would like to know about yourself in few lines
            please(what you have understood from naam & what not?).

            Radhaswami!

            --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, suresh talreja
            <talrejask2003@...> wrote:

            > Dear Brother,
            > Radhasaomi,
            > Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur
            active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware of
            the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In few
            words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In
            India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about
            Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what may
            be the reason in your opinion?

            > With regards
            >
            > Talreja
            > HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA <hks_cpc@...> wrote:
            > Radha Swami
            > Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee
            >
            > Rahda Swami
            > Hridyendra Srivastava

            > Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
            > http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • suresh talreja
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 7, 2006
              Dear Brother,
              I am looking for my mail. I saw e- mail from Harendra Shrivatava. frankely speaking I am looking for the answer who am I ?. I have Read literature of Data Dayal Mahrishi Shiv Virat Lalji and other literature on Sant mat written by Radha Saomi Instituitons in India. By profession i am Executive Engineer in MPSEB which is my physical introduction. i am asking everybody who has read my Question. To me sant mat is not based on Bookish Knowledge it is something based on experience. this query has come to my heart so i have floated this query to every body to about the meaning of Nam.Monthly magzine from Dinod is regularly recieved.
              May I expect the answer to my query .
              with regards,

              Radha Soami Greetings

              Talreja

              wrote:

              > Dear Brother,
              > Radhasaomi,
              > Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur
              active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware of
              the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In few
              words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In
              India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about
              Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what may
              be the reason in your opinion?

              > With regards
              >
              > Talreja
              > HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA wrote:
              > Radha Swami
              > Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee
              >
              > Rahda Swami
              > Hridyendra Srivastava

              > Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
              > http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • rsdinod
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 8, 2006

                @@@@@@@@@@@@@
                You r a soul(like a ray from the supreme Sun).@@@@@@@@@@

                I have Read literature of Data Dayal Mahrishi Shiv Virat Lalji and
                other literature on Sant mat written by Radha Saomi Instituitons in
                India. By profession i am Executive Engineer in MPSEB which is my
                physical introduction. i am asking everybody who has read my
                Question. To me sant mat is not based on Bookish Knowledge it is
                something based on experience. this query has come to my heart so
                i have floated this query to every body to about the meaning of
                Nam.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                Actually nam is the short form of Nijnam means it was your identity
                before creation of this world. Now you have forgotten it.During
                namdan(initiation) Satguru discloses the forgotten path to return to
                your oroginal eternal&permanent Home.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                Monthly magzine from Dinod is regularly recieved.
                > May I expect the answer to my query .
                > with regards,
                >
                > Radha Soami Greetings
                >
                > Talreja
                >
                > rsdinod <rsdinod@...> wrote:
                > Thanks for your mail.
                > To whom this question is?
                > Before answering We would like to know about yourself in few lines
                > please(what you have understood from naam & what not?).
                >
                > Radhaswami!
                >

                > --- In RadhaswamiDham@yahoogroups.com, suresh talreja
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Dear Brother,
                > > Radhasaomi,
                > > Many Thanks for conveying Dashera greetings. I have observed ur
                > active participation in satsang activities. People are not aware
                of
                > the Dayal Mat and are moving in kalmat difficult to convince. In
                few
                > words could u explain what you have understood about the nam ? In
                > India many institution have named as Radhsaomi preaching about
                > Santmat but their followers don,t have love for each other. what
                may
                > be the reason in your opinion?
                > >
                > > With regards
                > >
                > > Talreja
                > > HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA wrote:
                > > Radha Swami
                > > Wish you a very happy Deshara & Nawratee
                > >
                > > Rahda Swami
                > > Hridyendra Srivastava

                > > Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!
                > > http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/livespaces.asp
                > >

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • HRIDYENDRA SRIVASTAVA
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 10, 2006
                  Radha Swami Talreja ji
                  You can do chat with me. tell me in which time you sit on net
                  in which city you belong. your full compnay name. where it is located.

                  Radha Swami
                  Hridyendra Srivastava

                  The next best thing! Messenger Video Conversation. Click here!
                  http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview2000