Radhaswami to all dear True seekers ....

  • Manoj
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Radhaswami Ji

      By Maharaj Ji's grace, finally we are on facebook also ...

      A new group has been opened for all seekers of truth regardless of any dera/centre .... Any one can join this who is interested in the pathway of true saints... the real pathway of Spirituality .... the pathway of Masters......

      Here is the link to join this group on Facebook:

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_182223295127755

      If someone wants to post in that group one may post right from his/her own e-id.

      The group's E-Mail Address is :

      radhaswamidham@...

      Radhaswami to all of you .....

      May Maharaj Ji bless you all .....