From SARBACHAN Chhand Band (2)

  • rsdinod
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      MANGLACHARAN

      (1)RADHASOAMI Nam whoever recites, gets across the ocean of life;
      troubles vanish, bliss abides, and gone's complete all
      strife.
      (2)
      Such is this unfathomable Name that to none ITS secrets are known,
      he who comes to know the same is no more on the earth born.
      (3)
      By reciting RADHASOAMI Nam let thy life most fruitful be; this is
      the true and real Nam keep IT innermost within thee..
      (4)
      Wondrous is SOAMI'S grandeur;
      except RADHA, the Spirit Prime,.,
      no one can see the splendour,
      supreme, spiritual, s u b l i m e.
      (5)
      In form and state not manifest is RADHASOAMI Nam in that place;
      there none can reach and rest without His mercy and grace..
      30 1 Manglacharan
      I pay my obeisance before RADHASOAMI by whose grace and mercy,
      innumerable Jivas are being awakened. (6)
      I bow again and again before Sat Guru and before the Lotus Region
      and Satnam.
      He is the beginning of all, but Himself without
      a beginning. He is Anam since times immemorial. He has come here
      from His august abode as Sant Incarnate. (8)
      He has launched a boat in the ocean (of existence)
      to enable Jivas to get across. He mercifully takes us in the boat.
      (9)
      He convinces the Jivas of the efficacy of Shabd
      and discloses to them the secret of Surat. He saves them from Karam
      and Bharam (rites
      and rituals and illusions and delusions). (10)
      I bow before Him ten million times. I prostrate myself before Him
      thousand million times, and again prostrate hundred thousand million
      times. I have found RADHASOAMI. The very Spring and Fountain-head of
      Bhakti (devotion) has been revealed to me. (11)
      He teaches a unique mode of Bhakti (devotion),
      of which the Vedas and other scriptures had
      no idea. (12)
      Sat Punish abides in the fourth Lok. There, Sants dwell in
      everlasting beatitude. (13)
      Manglacharan [ 31
      The secrets of that abode are revealed by the perfect Guru. There
      resounds a wonderful melody of the Bin (harp). (14)
      Beyond is the Darbar (sphere) of Alakh Punish, which can only be
      perceived by Surat (or
      spirit entity). (15)
      Above that is Agam Lok which is unique. Only Sant Surats enjoy that
      bliss.

      From there is visible the eternal terrace of the most marvellous
      mansion of the Supreme.
      Father RADHASOAMI DAYAL. (17)

      My Surat is now in an exalted state of ecstasy; it has merged in
      Anami Punish.
      (Members may also please send any relig/spiritual matter like this & may also please send their comments/questions/answers to these mails)
      Radhaswami!