Re: [RadhaswamiDham] Dinod's ashrams in new delhi?

  • anu chauhan
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2010
      radhaswami bhai,
      I have no idea that Is ashram in Delhi or not...but
      at Najafgarh....Dichau road...radhaswami Ashram Dinod is ther and Satsang will be happen on 15 Oct 2010 at Najafgarh...

      Radhaswami Ji

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2010

        Radha Swami to all

        Radha Swami Dinod Dahm Arhram in Delhi at  In Najafgar Dichao Raod Najafgarh New Delhi.... In Delhi only one ashram in najafgarg.

        Radha swami
        Surender kumar
        Gurgaon