[RadhaswamiDham] Dinod's ashrams in new delhi ?‏

  • jitender solanki
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 2:21 AM
      Radha Swami,

      Ref your query regarding the Dinod Ashram in Delhi specifically in Karol Bagh, New Delhi.

      I would like to state that Dinod is a name of a village in Bhiwani District, Haryana. Our satsang is by the name of

      Radha Swami Satsang Dinod, Bhiwani.

      You can have a look at the map attached below to have a clearer picture.

      We do have an Ashram in Delhi as well and that is situated in NajafGrah, West Delhi.

      Also you mentioned about Maharshi Shivbrat Lal Ji Maharaj, he was a GuruMukh devotee of Sant Rai Saligram Ji Maharaj, who was the second guru. In our Radha Swami Lineage the first Guru was

      1) Swami Ji Maharaj,
      2) Rai Saligram Ji Maharaj,
      3) Maharshi Shivbrat Lal Ji,
      4) Sant Ram Singh Arman,
      5) Param Sant Hujur TaraChand Ji Maharaj,

      and

      6) Haal Hujur Param Sant Kanwar Sahib Ji Maharaj.

      Maharshi Ji was from Allahabad in U.P. and for more info. please refer to teh understated link.

      or

      you can also view our website www.radhaswamidinod.org

      Hope I was able to answer your ques. to some extent and if still need some more info. please feel free to post it our group.

      Sorry for any mistakes and all my group members please correct me, whenever reqd.

      Radha Swami   Radha Swami  Radha Swami   Radha Swami.

      Thanks n Regards

      Jitender Singh Solanki

    • rajan sharma
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19 10:24 PM
        Re: [radhasoamisatsangi] RADHA SOAMI GREETING TO EVERY BODY
        Sat, March 20, 2010 10:39:23 AM
        From:
        rajan sharma <rajansharma2020@...>
        View Contact
        To:radhasoamisatsangi@...

        we have started a radhasoami satsangi sewa group page in face book . Any one who has profile in face book can add me CA.RAJAN SHARMA so that I can invite u to join the group page. Almost 150 satsangis have joined just in three days by the grace of Babaji. This page is for those die hard satsangis whose object is sachkhand.babaji said in last satsang at Delhi that we shouls have first some objective in life.
        There will not be any criticism or argument only love and devotion
        Radghasoami ji
        CA.Rajan Sharma

        Thanks

        From: DHIREN AGGARWAL <dmaggarwal@yahoo. com>
        To: radhasoamisatsangi@ yahoogroups. co.in
        Date: Thursday, 18 March, 2010, 2:07 PM

        I WISH TO INFORM ALL THE SATSANGIS THAT IF THEY FOUND ANY PICTURE / MOVIE CLIP OF HIS HIGNESS HAZUR GURU BABA JI PLS INFORM DERA BEAS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE DESTROY IF YOU HAVE ANY UNAUTHORISED PHOTO. THIS IS A SRICT INSTRUCTIONS FROM BABA JI. HE HAS ALSO MENTIONED NOT TO USE SHABADS AS RING TONES OR CELL RINGS. PLEASE TELL ALL THE SATSANGIS REGARDING THIS.

        R.S GREETINGS TO ALL

        REGARDS,

        DAS

        Thanks

        http://radhaswamidinod.org/lineage.htm

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24 1:29 AM
          Thanks

          Re: [radhasoamisatsangi ] RADHA SOAMI GREETING TO EVERY BODY
          Sat, March 20, 2010 10:39:23 AM
          From:
          rajan sharma <rajansharma2020@ yahoo.com>
          View Contact