Re: [RadhaswamiDham] 23 times

  • ashok kumar
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 26, 2010
      dear behenji,

                               u  r lucky but not every one is graced like u. this world is good for special persons not for normal human being but i m normal human being.so i have to face dilemma and they never get solved. being radhaswami i will not tell lie.

      From: ashok kumar <ak_yadav123@ yahoo.com>
      To: RadhaswamiDham@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 7:16 PM

      should we reply 23 times to our child or parents ? to both will become highly combersome in today life. please tell me whom ?

      From: Kailash Setia <ksetia@sapient. com>

      An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his
      45 years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their
      window.

      The Father asked his Son, What is this?

      The Son replied It is a crow.
      After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, What is this?
      The Son said Father, I have just now told you Its a crow.
      After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time,
      What is this?

      At this time some expression of irritation was felt in the Sons tone
      when he said to his Father with a rebuff. Its a crow, a crow.
      A little after, the Father again asked his Son for the 4th time, What is this?
      This time the Son shouted at his Father, Why do you keep asking me the
      same question again and again, although I have told you so many times
      ˜IT IS A CROW. Are you not able to understand this?

      A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old
      tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On
      opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read
      it, the following words were written in the diary

      Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a
      crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was,
      and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him
      lovingly each time h e asked me the same question again and again for
      23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for
      my innocent child.
      While the little child asked him 23 times What is this, the Father had
      felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and
      when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times,
      the Son felt irritated and annoyed.

      So..
      If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as
      a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble
      and kind to them. Be considerate to your parents. From today say this
      aloud I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me
      ever since I was a little child. They have always showered their
      selfless love on me.
      They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and
      heat to make me a person presentable in the society today.

      Say a prayer to God. I will serve my parents in the BEST way. I will
      say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they
      behave.

      Thanks for spending ur time on reading this story, Hope U r forwarding
      this to all ur friends

      DO TAKE CARE OF THEM. THEY ARE THE REAL SUPPORT.

    • ashok kumar
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 26, 2010
        dear sir,

                       any one who face such dilemma  knows the pain of this thing. i m sorry and withdraw my question.because no answer is satishfactory in real life.all want to be so good and to show others their goodness. that is great problem for humanity . telling truth has become irrelevant. i think there is no need to tell truth. keep it with oneself , it is good for everyone to live a hollow and beautiful life. thanks .

        From: radha swami <rsdinod@yahoo. com>
        To: RadhaswamiDham@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 11:05 AM

        From: Kailash Setia <ksetia@sapient. com>

[...]

        DISCLAIMER:
        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

        ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

      • anu chauhan
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2010
          2nd March 2010 , Aaj Apne Maharaj Ji Ka janmadin hai .....
          Sabko Radhaswami.........

[...]

        • YOUDHBIR SINGH, Noida
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 3, 2010

            Dear Ashok,

            Radhaswami!

            Whatever I told you, nothing is hollow or lie in that. Everybody is living in trouble here but hesitate to disclose it.

            We try to seek answer and at last satisfy ourselves with a simple statement as you did.

            I accept that I might not be the right person to answer your question.

            I seek an intervention from remaining ones who feel themselves very close to SATGURU and can take out Ashok from his dilemma.

            Please help him out.

            Radhaswami!

            Youdhbir

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 4, 2010
              Radhaswami ji,

              NAAM ka sumrin aurr SATGURU ko appne dil me basao....koi dilemma nahi raheggi....Agar aapke pass NAAM hain to sabb cheezo ki mauj hain....khoob bhajan sumrin karro....aapko appne sabhi saawaalo ka jawaab khud hi mil jaeega.....
              Khub Shantti banni raheggi.....khub khusshi banni rahegi....harr chezz ki mauz hi mauz raheggi......Dhookh to jabb takk hain.....jabb takk humm SATGURU se appne aap ko door mante hain.....

              Radhaswami
              Harvinder

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 5, 2010
                dear sir,

                               thanks a lot.

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 5, 2010
                  behen ji,

                                       thanks. i feel bad i was not aware about this.actually i m kaccha bakat not pakka that might be one reason that obstacle always wait to block my way and harass me.