FW: native guinea pigs vaccines

  • tepaatu@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      FW: native guinea pigs vaccines Yes, me too.  Just ask Native peoples suffering the effects of being used as
      unwitting human guineapigs against their prior knowledge or consent.

      The reknown Kawerau project which touted successfull trialing of mass
      vaccination of Maori children with hepatitis B, did not publicise the
      numbers of children who developed diabetes post vaccination.

      Below are letters from Candace Cooper, a Cree woman, who resigned from
      official health services because of issues of enforced pharmaceuticals, with
      unwanted risks and genocidal treatments inflicted against the Sto:lo nation
      by deception.

      There is also a letter from the Eagle Foundation in which Rose Stevens
      confirms how Dena'ina and Inuit of Alaska became part of a living
      laboratory for hepatitis vaccine testing.  This typifies the racism against
      indigenous peoples.

      The Inuit and Dena'ina  suffered devastating cancers and AIDs like diseases
      from mass Hepatitis vaccinations.  They successfully sued the US.Native
      Medical services for using their populations as a laboratory, and making
      their members sick in the process....

      The Indian Health Service, whose doctors rubbished the native health workers
      claims of mysterious cancers in North Alaska, accused them of delusions and
      paranoia; while all along they were secretly monitoring an experiment where
      nuclear waste from Nevada had been carefully buried under an Inuit town. The
      tribe watched silently as people suffered and died. Mary Anne Mills (of
      Stirling, Alaska) and her colleagues, uncovered that scandal, using the
      Freedom of Information Act to investigate any/all experiments on Alaskan
      Indigenous peoples.

      A pakeha friend, has worked with the IP's of Alaska since August 1988, and
      knows the Dena'ina elders. She's been there and has listened to all the
      elders from many of the other tribes as well. Hilary knows their concerns
      about the hep B vaccine and has seen the result amongst their people.

      But it's not just in Alaska. The Canadian Indians had trouble with the hep B
      vaccine, and said "no", but the health services vaccinated heaps of kids
      against their parents wishes.

      The united tribal council has stepped in and refused to allow any more
      hepatitis B vaccine.

      The Sioux nation in South Dakota also had problems, and after talking to the
      Canadian and Alaskan tribes, refused more hepatitis B. But what did the
      Indian Health Service (under which the Alaskan Native Medical Centre works)
      do? They tricked them into having the hepatitis A vaccine, saying they were
      testing the drug's effectiveness. What they didn't say, was that it was a
      safety trial, and they used the hep B vaccines, which South Dakota had
      previously refused, as a control injection! Unfortunately one district of
      Sioux did not find this out before 300 children had been done, but the eight
      other districts did, and told the doctors to leave.

      The Indian Native Service uses any means to an end. So the Sioux nine
      districts took a class action to court and won, abolishing both compulsory
      vaccines and testing within their nation.

      I'm sorry for any duplicate postings here but here are some of the emails
      I've had from native people about their experiences of vaccines and testings
      upon indigenous nations.

      From Rose Stevens---Association for Vaccine Damaged Children
      http://www.eaglefoundation.net/

      When our public health director in Winnipeg sent us studies trying to prove
      to us how safe the Hepatitis B vaccine was, one of the studies, along with
      WHO propaganda was an "Alaskan Study. When we checked the story out and were
      in contact with the Inuit elders, we were horrified to find out the study
      was done using the old plasma based vaccine----not the genetically
      engineered vaccine.

      I believe it is unscientific to take two different vaccines and use them for
      eficacy studies, assuming that the result will be the same for all types of
      Hep B vaccines. The really stupid thing about this study is that Alaskan
      people are not of the ethnic origin that is reacting to the Hep B vaccine.
      As Dr. Dunbar speculates it seems to be white caucasian of European decent.

      Here is the corker! The Inuit elders of the Dena'ina tribe have told us that
      they have the highest rate of AIDS aand hepatitis in all the world, and felt
      it was the result of the 1987 "United States Arctic Research Plan", which
      they felt was the result of the contaminated plasma based Hep B vaccine. A
      scientist from Finland, Yves deLatte, along with two Inuit elders spoke at a
      conference at the Artic Village . A Freelance writer from California, by the
      name of Joan Moss covered the story about 6 years ago.

      So yes , I agree with the Doctor---Alaskan Inuit have a very high rate of
      Hepatitis B. So where did they get it from???? Okay doctors--- lets
      reguritate more medical psychobabble and blame the high rate of Hepatitis B
      on the raw fish they eat! Lets hurry up and send them large quantities of
      the genetically engineered vaccine---after all it is soooooo safe!

      For any one interested on the documents of this project and the names and
      numbers of people to get in contact with to verify all that I am saying ,
      please e-mail me personally and I will get you in touch with these people. I
      do not suppose this is something that they want to become public
      knowledge---however---it is time for the truth to be revealed.

      Sincerely

      Rose Stevens

      Vaccines and Canadian Indians - Candace Cooper

      In Protest Over Canadian Government Vaccine Policy
      Letter of Resignation
      Candace Cooper, Nutrition Counselor Head Start Email: slavenomore@...

      Here's Candace's resignation from the health agency she worked for.