Mayan 2012 Jaguar Prophecy of Sacred Feminine ...

  • millennium
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      2012: TIPPING POINT
      The Prophets Conference Cancun
      January 22-24, 2010 Conference
      January 22-28 Conference + Pilgrimage to Mayan sites

      Conference Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/cancun2012.html

      THE MAYA PROPHECIES: 2012
      Prophecies the Ancient order of the “Chilam-Balam”
      (The Jaguar-Prophets)
      by Miguel Angel Vergara Calleros

      One day I was talking with my teacher Don Vicente Martin about the Maya Prophecies and I asked him, “What about the Maya Prophecies?” He responded to me, “Miguel, a prophecy is a warning to awake.” Our Ancestors, the Mayas, wrote about the future of Humankind thinking that these Prophecies would never happen because Humankind would awaken and raise its consciousness to the level that would avoid any kind of natural catastrophe.

      Don Vicente insisted to me, “Miguel Angel, we are able to change the course of the Prophecies in a positive way and then, in a wonderful way, awaken another level of consciousness in our Planet.

      Don Vicente told me that close to the year 2012; there will be many people interested in giving Humankind the negative side of the Maya Prophecies and because of that we will need to be able to see the real truth behind the media, books, writings, movies, and so on.

      Now, we are in those days when many people are talking about 2012: and some of them don’t see the positive side of the Prophecies because they are looking only at the surface of the Prophecies and not at the deeper meaning of the Prophecies.

      To describe the Prophecies the Ancient order of the “Chilam-Balam” (Jaguar-Prophets) used a special language called “ZUYYA-THAN” (pristine language) or the “AKAB-DZIB-MAYAB-THAN” language (hidden wisdom writings).

      As an example, as we sat on the Jaguar Throne at the top of the K'u-Kuul-Kaan pyramid in Chichen Itza, he told me one of the Oral Tradition Maya Prophecies:

      “The ancient ones said that the Maya Lands are the home of the bird called “T’HO”, a bird with beautiful blue feathers, and these birds are our Grandfathers and they are waiting for the Goddess to come back again” (Waiting for the Awakening of the Sacred Feminine).

      The Goddess will bring again the Solar-Knowledge to Humankind; and allow them to fly out of their caves. (It means that Human Beings will fly again in spirit out of their bodies (their caves) applying the Solar-Wisdom in order to once again reach the Stars.

      Now, it is the time to fly out of our own limitations and to see and to experience in our spirit and the spirit of one “Whose Name is Whispered in a Breath” the amazing gift we have to change anything in a positive and creative manifestation of Love and Life.

      Now, it is the moment to manifest again the Maya within (“to be a chosen one”) because you have the Science (the intellect) and the Spirit (in your Heart) to fulfill the great responsibility facing 2012: to guide Humankind again, through our actions and words, to the balance and harmony that the ancient ones; Hunab-Ku, Itzamana, IxCheel, and K'u-Kuul-Kaan, desired for us.

      IN LAK ECH,
      Miguel Angel Vergara Calleros

      File:Olmec stone were-jaguar face.jpg

      Don Miguel Angel teaches in a heart-centered style that connects rapidly and profoundly with his audience. Those who experience him realize they are in the presence of a master and are being given an extraordinary gift.

      Don Miguel Angel Vergara Calleros will be guiding the Mayan site portion of the conference and conducting ceremony. He will also be a conference speaker. Don Angel is a Mayan Cultural Teacher and leading authority on Chichen Itza and the pyramid of K'u-Kuul-Kaan. He is the author of several books on the Maya including two on Chichen Itza. He was Coordinator of Cultural Services for the Yucatan state government and the director of Chichen Itza for four years.

      Don Miguel Angel studied for 17 years with Mayan elder, Don Vincente Martin, who was a wisdom keeper, professional teacher and artist. Don Angel became a master in his own right, known as Master Nazul, and teaches seminars in Mexico and abroad on Mayan astronomy, philosophy, calendar, glyphs and symbols, medicine, cosmovision, traditions and prayers, ceremonies and healing. Don Angel teaches us how to connect with the masters of light who are available to teach and guide us now, as in ancient times. He conducts tours to the Mayan sacred sites so that we can experience first-hand the powerful activating energies of those areas. His knowledge and experience make the journeys come alive as we begin to understand how the messages were imprinted, what the glyphs mean, how the buildings were used and how the ceremonies were conducted.

      2012: TIPPING POINT
      The Prophets Conference Cancun
      Conference January 22-24, 2010
      Conference and Mayan Sacred Temple Pilgrimage January 22-28

      Full Information: www.greatmystery.org/events/cancun2012.html