PRESS RELEASE....

  • james morales
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      PRESS RELEASE....

      Native Hoop is pleased and excited to announce its First Issue of Native Hoop Magazine ....... online...@ www.nativehoopmagazine.com
      it will open its pages on June 1, 2009 and will be a monthly publication.

      Native Hoop was envisioned by James Morales. James realized his dreams were big and asked his friend Mandy Reyes, who has similar dreams, if she would help
      and partner with him in making their dreams a reality and so their journey began. Creating a site by natives for natives. Native Hoop's first endeavor was a site that was formed as a family oriented social site...primarily for tribal members, family, and solid supporters of the native communities.

      Native Hoop opened on January 19, 2009 and has grown steadily in numbers, mainly by "word of mouth" by it's members. It's native members span across North America and around the globe.... Many members feeling it's a home away from home. Many also donating their time to help in various areas of "The Hoop". Native Hoop was honored this year to co-sponsor the West Coast American Indian Music Awards that was held in Lummi, Wa. on May 9, 2009.

      Native Hoop has opened not only its social site...Native Hoop...
      but also has created 2 BlogTalkRadio stations (The Hoop and Native Hoop), a LiveSteam online TV station (Navhp), Native Hoop Magazine (opening June 1, 2009), and soon will be opening an online radio station at Live365 that will operate 24/7 all to promote native peoples. Also soon James and Mandy will be traveling the Pow-Wow circuit to help promote Native Hoop. Their goal is to continue to create places thru different media outlets to continue to promote and support our culture, our traditions, and our peoples in a positive way.

      Native Hoop's ultimate goals are to bring native peoples together in order to help one another. To donate their profits thru various business ventures and donations towards helping their elders and their youth.