16999Fw: Hold Israel Accountable

  • Romi Elnagar
    Aug 26, 2014

      End the Occupation
      Tuesday, August 26, 2014

      Take Action: Don’t Let Israel Get Away with Gaza Massacre

      Dear Romi,

      Share this image on Facebook and Twitter.

      Photo credit: Anne Paq. Image design: Suhad Khatib.

      Today is the fiftieth day of Israel’s attack on the Gaza Strip and it appears that a long-term ceasefire may be imminent.
      The devastation in Gaza is staggering. More than 2,000 Palestinians killed, at least 70 percent civilians. Nearly 500 children massacred
      More than 17,000 homes damaged or destroyed and more than one-fourth of Gaza’s population, most of whom are refugees ethnically cleansed from their homes by Israel in 1948, turned into internally displaced persons.
      How has the United States responded to these horrors? Secretary of State John Kerry called Israel’s actions “appropriate and legitimate.” Congress voted to send more money for weapons to Israel and passed resolutions backing it. And the Obama administration delivered more jet fuel, more artillery and more grenade rounds.
      Enough is enough. We need to send one coordinated message to the White House in massive numbers: Hold Israel Accountable!
      Today we’re launching this campaign with member groups American Muslims for Palestine and Code Pink: Women for Peace, along with our friends at Roots Action.
      Help us generate 25,000 signatures calling on the Obama administration to end military aid and weapons transfers to Israel. To stop blocking international efforts to hold Israel accountable for its war crimes. To end Israel’s blockade, its military occupation, and its apartheid policies toward Palestinians.
      Help us reach our goal of 25,000 signatures so that we can deliver this message loudly and clearly.

      Josh Ruebner,
      Policy Director

       Today is the last day to register at a reduced rate for our upcoming 13th Annual National Organizers’ Conference in San Diego, September 19-21. Registration rates increase after August 26, so register now!
      Romi, take these actions:
      1.  Sign our petition at holdisraelaccountable.org.
      2. Share this graphic on Facebook and Twitter.

      Register for our National Organizers' Conference: The Mainstreaming of BDS & Continuing Struggle for Palestinian Rights.

      Your generous donations strengthen our efforts to end all U.S. support for Israeli occupation and apartheid policies towards Palestinians.

      Follow Us:

      Facebook Facebook
      Twitter Twitter
      YouTube YouTube
      RSS Blog
      Back to Top

      The US Campaign aims to change U.S. policies that sustain Israel's 47-year occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem, and that deny equal rights for all.
      empowered by Salsa