Lets talk BUNNIES

  • christinelea
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      CRITTERCAFE RESCUE
      501(c)(3) Nonprofit
      www.CCCandR.petfinder.org(ADOPTABLE PETS)
      www.myspace.com/crittercafeandrescue
      ~PRAYER FOR PETS@...~PLEASE KEEP PETS IN YOUR PRAYERS!

      BUNNY TOYS (help support "fixing" our buns:))

      http://rackmasters.net/Buns/

      The Lord is good to all, Compassionate to every creature.(Psalm 145:9 NAB)

      PROOF of a rescue's good job is SEEING IT YOURSELF-

      CRITTERCAFE RESCUE
      Phone# 231-865-6021
      5818 AirlineHwy
      Fruitport,MI.49415

      The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential,
      protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the use of the individual or
      entity named above. If you have received this communication in error, notify sender
      immediately, delete it from your own computer and ask your network administrator to
      delete it from any storage or back up files.