question

  • no1poley
    Message 1 of 47 , Aug 1, 2011
      How are the retirees affected by the "agreement" of Washington to avoid the debt default?
      I am relying upon you Jim, to break it down for us.
      Has Flytyer and his "boys" put it to us once again?
      No COLA for three [3] years also?

      God Bless Yall
      Poley and Geraldine
      06 Tour 40 FD
      Dallas, Georgia [for now]
    • Rob Patterson
      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 29, 2012
        Anyone...and the procedure is shoot first & ask questions later.

        Dr Duke

        On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 4:57 PM, no1poley <no1poley@...> wrote:
        Who has the authority to arrest the President of USA?
        What is the procedure?

        God Bless Y'all
        Poley and Geraldine
        40FD 06 TOUR