Fw: This kid got an A+ for this paper

  • Jim Foreman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011

           Let’s pray there are many, many more out there like this student AND his teacher!

      This kid got an A+ for this paper

      BY A 15 yr. OLD SCHOOL KID
      who got an A+ for this entry
      (TOTALLY AWESOME)!

      Since the Pledge of Allegiance
      And
      The Lord's Prayer
      Are not allowed in most
      Public schools anymore
      Because the word 'God' is mentioned.....
      A kid in Arizona wrote the attached
      NEW School prayer:

      "New Pledge of Allegiance" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now I sit me down in school
      Where praying is against the rule
      For this great nation under God
      Finds mention of Him very odd.

      If scripture now the class recites,
      It violates the Bill of Rights.
      And anytime my head I bow
      Becomes a Federal matter now.

      Our hair can be purple, orange or green,
      That's no offense; it's a freedom scene..
      The law is specific, the law is precise.
      Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice.

      For praying in a public hall
      Might offend someone with no faith at all..
      In silence alone we must meditate,
      God's name is prohibited by the state.

      We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks,
      And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks...
      They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible.
      To quote the Good Book makes me liable.
      We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,
      And the 'unwed daddy,' our Senior King.
      It's 'inappropriate' to teach right from wrong,
      We're taught that such 'judgments' do not belong..

      We can get our condoms and birth controls,
      Study witchcraft, vampires and totem poles..

      But the Ten Commandments are not allowed,
      No word of God must reach this crowd.

      It's scary here I must confess,
      When chaos reigns the school's a mess.
      So, Lord, this silent plea I make:
      Should I be shot; My soul please take!
      Amen

      If you aren't ashamed to do this,  Please pass this on..
      Jesus said,  'If you are ashamed of me,  I will be ashamed of you before my Father.'

      Not ashamed. Pass this on.

      Internal Virus Database is out of date.