File - changes.txt

  • RVD_rox@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 203 , Feb 3, 2013
      I have changed the rules so spammy b*tches can not post at cause i will accept the messages
      anyone else who joins post something that follows the rules i will accept & eventually let
      u post without moderation and problem is many of the new girls post sexually explised things
      & i refuse 2 have that on my groups
    • RVD_rox@yahoogroups.com