New poll for RVD_rox

  • RVD_rox@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 64 , May 1, 2004
      RVD_rox group:

      How long have u been an RVD Fan?

      o 1 year or less
      o 2 years
      o 3 years
      o 4 years
      o 5 years
      o 6 years
      o 7 years
      o 8 years
      o 9 years
      o 10 years or more

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • brandi bastian
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 19, 2010

        striping an INNOCENT victim with no chance given for recovering

        KILLS THEM WITH FIRE

        seriously!?  I makes me wanna never watch again I have been crying ever since

        if they don't fire Abyss I don't know if I'll watch again if they let him in the title tourney i WON'T

        also WTF was that claiming he's still in the hospital possible head injury, multiple punctured organs, split from base of the kneck to the ankle!?  if the blood from the  weapons, floor, walls, etc was all his he'd be DEAD

        visit my RVD site
        it is ONE OF A KIND