2621File - Thankies 4 sticking around!

  • RVD_rox@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 1, 2013
      Thankies 4 sticking around! Don't forget everyone is free 2 post, add polls & pix etc. So don't be afraid 2 get active! btw: u r also welcome 2 recrute
      more RVD freaks! Actually, I would really appreciate it if you did!

      When I was searching 4 other RVD groups, I found out that THIS is the ONLY strictly RVD group that is more active than one or two posts per month... (unless they r all ads or looking for sex)

      so, thanx 4 keeping my group active, ad free & clean!
    • Show all 130 messages in this topic