Re: [rtrak] Re: RTrak Now Available for Order

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2008
      --- Jon <c0j_1999@...> wrote:

      > Would be be possible to collect in
      > person (assuming its ready of course)?

      Absolutely! We plan to start shipping well before
      Dayton, but if you order now and would like us to hold
      your order for Dayton pickup, we can do that.

      This goes for anyone who wishes to order and then
      pickup at one of the hamfests that we will be
      attending. Please just let us know so we can have it
      there for you.

      For those who missed the announcment: We are
      currently taking pre-orders on the RTrak. Please
      visit http://www.rpc-electronics.com/trackers.php to
      place an order.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2008
        Jason KE4NYV wrote...

        > RPC Electronics is happy to announce that we are
        > taking pre-orders for our brand new RTrak All-In-One

        Is there an approximate date when the first orders will start to ship?
        Also someone was asking me when you will be taking more orders after the
        initial release?

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 18, 2008
          --- Keith VE7GDH <ve7gdh@...> wrote:

          > Is there an approximate date when the first orders
          > will start to ship?

          We will start shipping in roughly 2 weeks from now. I
          am just waiting on boards and other key parts to come
          in.

          > Also someone was asking me when you will be taking
          > more orders after the
          > initial release?

          At this point, we have roughly 25 units sold. I play
          to go ahead and build 30, so if orders trickle in, we
          will do our best to fill them right behind the inital
          orders.

          Thanks,