Richmond Frostfest Hamfest - February 2, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008
      We want to let everyone know that we will be attending the up comming
      Richmond, VA. Frostfest Hamfest. We have a commercial table, but do
      not have a place assignment yet.

      We will be taking orders for RTrak units as well selling all of our
      regular products. We will have ability to take credit card sales, so
      no cash is needed.

      If you make it to the show, please stop by and say hi.

      For other hamfests that we plan to attend this year, please check out
      "Hamfest Schedule" page:

      http://www.rpc-electronics.com/hamfests.php

      Thanks!