RTrak/OpenTracker Configuration Program

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
      I wanted to provide a visual look at the RTrak version of the
      OpenTracker configuration program, so I took a couple snapshots and
      posted them in a new photo album. Please check the Photos section of
      the group and you will find a new album titled "Configuration
      Program".

      Here is a quick link to the album:

      This should help my earlier description of the frequency table make
      more sense.

      Thanks!
    • Raymond Benedict
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
        Will you be at Dayton?

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
          --- Raymond Benedict <rcbenedict1545@...> wrote:

          > Will you be at Dayton?

          Yes, we will be there again this year.

          We usually work the show with our friends Scott Miller
          N1VG (Argent Data System - OpenTracker) and Jim Jarvis
          KB0THN (APRS World, LLC).

          > --- Jason Rausch <lists@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I wanted to provide a visual look at the RTrak
          > > version of the
          > > OpenTracker configuration program, so I took a
          > > couple snapshots and
          > > posted them in a new photo album. Please check
          > the
          > > Photos section of
          > > the group and you will find a new album titled
          > > "Configuration
          > > Program".
          > >
          > > Here is a quick link to the album:

          > > This should help my earlier description of the
          > > frequency table make
          > > more sense.
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > > Jason KE4NYV
          > > RPC Electronics
          > > www.rpc-electronics.com

          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        • Scott Miller
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
            That reminds me, I haven't seen any mailing from the Dayton folks yet,
            even though they said to expect it by now. I'll have to check with them
            and make sure we get the same booths as last year - it was a good spot.

            Anyone else notice that Dayton's website has gone all 1997 in their
            color scheme? At least the banner graphic isn't all squished this year.

            Scott
            N1VG

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
              --- In rtrak@yahoogroups.com, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:

              > Anyone else notice that Dayton's website has gone all 1997 in their
              > color scheme? At least the banner graphic isn't all squished this
              year.

              I noticed that the other day. Takes me back to my first days of
              playing with HTML and website "design" :o)

              I tried to search my old Geocities url at archive.org, but nothing
              came up. Must have ditched it after a number of years.