End of 2007 RTrak Update

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      First off, we hope everyone on the list had a great holiday.

      We are a little behind on the RTrak schedule. We had hoped to have
      the RTrak ordering start the middle of this month, but there have
      been a few things slowing us down. Mostly certain vendors getting
      back to us on availabilty of parts and slow shipping.

      Now that the holidays are past us, we are right back on track with
      our progress and hope to have a major announcement very soon.

      For the time being, I have posted a new picture in the "Photos"
      section of the group. Thanks to our friend Jim KB0THN over at APRS
      World, LLC, (www.aprsworld.net) we now have a professionally milled
      end panel to show off. There are a few tweaks to be done to the
      label layout, but other than that, this is what the panel will look
      like on the final unit.

      As previously asked about, I have been working on a preliminary
      manual that I plan to release this week for those interested in the
      RTrak.

      Standy by for the official release.

      Thanks to everyone for their input. We wish everyone a wonderful up
      and comming new year!