MX-146

  • Tim Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      I think the MX-146 is a good idea for special projects off the main APRS
      channel. I'm not too concerned with the disruptive aspects of a blind
      transmitter due to the low power (except in balloon launches on the main
      aprs channel). I would be more concerned with its ability to get packets
      thru without some type of carrier detection. Off channel in low traffic
      environments, yes...routine trackers on channel...I don't see it being
      successful.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      11:10