GPS antenna sensitivity?

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      We've got 4 Rtrak-HAB units. I had no problems during testing, but
      the chase team reported the units did not transmit a lot of data
      during the flight.

      Tonight while checking the units for the next flight, I noticed the
      GPS lost lock when I leaned over near it, and when the unit was
      outside on the ground with the GPS antenna pointed toward the horizon.

      Has anyone else experienced any position sensitivity with the RTrak-HAB antenna?

      --
      -Jason
      kg4wsv