Great product, Great service!

  • n0mpm
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2011
      I would like to commend Jason and his team for resolving a RS 232 communication problem with my RTRK-HAB. In less tha a week my unit was back in my hands, good as new!

      I can't wait to get it air bourne..

      Mike, N0MPM
    • lists@ke4nyv.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2011
        Mike,

        Glad to hear it made it back OK!  Thank you for the kind words!

        Merry Christmas!

        Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
        RPC Electronics, LLC
        www.rpc-electronics.com