RTrak-HAB (High Altitude Balloon) Trackers Available!

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011
      As we come towards the end of the year, we are working on end-of-year inventory. We have three brand new RTrak-HAB units in stock and ready to ship! These back ordered for some time due to the unavailability of a part. We have those parts and have the HAB available again for order:

      http://www.rpc-electronics.com/rtrak-hab.php

      The website states that this item is a "pre-order" item, but we do have three units in stock, ready to ship. If we run out, you will be given the option to still order, but will be placed on a back order list.

      Thanks all and Merry Christmas!
      Jason - KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC