Re: [RTrak] Flag this message RTrak-HAB Now Available for Pre-Ordering!

  • lists@ke4nyv.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 9:10 AM
      Michael,

      We are working on that concurrently to this project.  The latest RTrak will be the RTrak-Mini.  Same great tracker, but about 1/3 the size and a 5W transmitter.  Should prove to be our best tracker yet!  We will make announcements here when we are ready to start taking orders.

      Thank you for your interest!

      Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC
      www.rpc-electronics.com