Flag this message RTrak-HAB Now Available for Pre-Ordering!

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
      The RTrak-HAB is now available for pre-ordering!

      We received the latest version PCB this week and was able to build up a test unit and verify operation. The tracker is working flawlessly! I big thanks goes to Barry VE6SBS for all of his hard work on testing the RTrak-HAB and helping to improve the performance!

      The webpage has been updated with new pictures and a buying link has been added to the page:

      The RTrak-HAB is now available for pre-order! http://www.rpc-electronics.com/rtrak-hab.php

      Please direct any question to sales@...

      Thanks!

      Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC
      www.rpc-electronics.com
    • Michael Iban
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
        When is the RTrak - All-In-One APRS Tracker going to be available?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
          Michael,

          We are working on that concurrently to this project.  The latest RTrak will be the RTrak-Mini.  Same great tracker, but about 1/3 the size and a 5W transmitter.  Should prove to be our best tracker yet!  We will make announcements here when we are ready to start taking orders.

          Thank you for your interest!

          Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
          RPC Electronics, LLC
          www.rpc-electronics.com