RTrak-HAB (High Altitude Balloon) APRS Tracker: A First Look

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2011
      We have just completed a full round of bench testing of our new RTrak-HAB APRS tracker for high altitude balloon projects. Of course, this could be used in any high altitude project, but it has been designed with the balloon'er in mind.

      For a complete list of features and pictures, please see our website:

      http://www.rpc-electronics.com/rtrak-hab.php

      We have a test unit on the way to the BEAR group in Canada for a real flight test. We plan to start taking orders in the next couple of weeks. The price has been set at $235 a unit.

      Thanks!
      Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC
      www.rpc-electronics.com
    • Jason R
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2011
        It was brought to my attention that I had left off the dimensions and weight of the RTrak-HAB. I have added these details to the website, but I would also like to post that here:

        - Dimensions: (L X W) 80mm X 53mm or 3 1/8" X 2 1/16"
        - Weight: 35g or 1.2oz

        Sorry for the mistake!

        Thanks!
        Jason Rausch - KE4NYV