Re: Hammond Case used for RTrak

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
      Hugh,

      Here is the case used on the Classic and LP RTrak:

      http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=1455J1201virtualkey54600000virtualkey546-1455J1201

      Hope that helps! Please post some pictures of the project, once you have completed installing. I would love to see that and I am sure there are others with a similar project in mind.

      Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC
      www.rpc-electronics.com