Re: Byonics All-In-One

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2010
      Wow, maybe I need to change this forum's name to Byonics MicroTrak.

      As much as I understand they are my competition and everyone is entitled to their opinion on whether our products are not as good, I would ask that the discussions in this forum stays on topic with the RTrak. If you feel the need to talk about how much you like the MicroTrak products, please do so on THEIR forum.

      Thank You,

      Jason KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC
      www.rpc-elctronics.com