RTrak-LP Orders Have Shipped!

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      First, we hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a great coming new year!

      We brought in the tail-end of the year with a successful mass shipping of ALL pending RTrak-LP orders, the day after Christmas. We spent the better part of Christmas Eve and Day doing final assembly, printing invoices and packing so they would be ready to go out the very next day. We are committed to producing the very best product that we can, even if that means doing it in the "off" time.

      I know I sound like a broken record when I say that I am sorry for the delays, but that is the best I can offer to this excellent, PATIENT group of people. We appreciate the loyalty, especially when we know there are others out there you could have purchased from. For that, we thank you!

      We had delay upon delay with vendors, parts, holidays and numerous other hold-up. We can't cast all of the blame, we were at fault for several of those problems ourselves, but we believe we have learned good lessons from them. We have obtained new vendors and shops that we hope to continue to work with in the future. These are the people who made this happen at zero hour!

      One last thing, the RTrak-LPs shipped with the standard user's CD, including the lastest user's manual. The manual was quickly done to have it available for shipping. There will be a revision done very soon and posted to the website with futher information.

      Also, look for our end of year wrap-up newsletter, that will be posted to our website in early January.

      Thank You!
      Jason
      RPC Electronics, LLC