Compiling for WindowsCE / Jornada 720

  • gopherbar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hello, group!
      I have been tinkering with a old Jornada 720 Handheld PC this year. It uses a special OS, WindowsCE on ARM processor. What this means is that Windows apps need to be compiled special (as well as fiddling with dialog layout to fit on squat 640x240 Jornada screen). I am wondering if RTrak configuration software has already been compiled this way or if the source code is available for recompiling?

      thanks, hugh
      AA0HP Seattle
    • Scott Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2009
        Hi Hugh,

        The otwincfg program that configures the OpenTracker+ in the RTrak is
        written in Visual C++ 6.0 with MFC. The source code is in a public SVN
        repository if you want to try recompiling it, but I'm not sure how easy
        that's going to be.

        Scott
        N1VG