RTrak-LP Order Status and Other Updates

  • ke4nyv
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      Folks,

      I am sorry that I have not made this post sooner to the group, but I am snowed under with getting things like the pending RTrak-LP orders ready.

      Company Update:

      We would like to announce that we have been officially converted to an LLC (Limited Liability Company) by the state of Virginia's business board. We will continue all operations under the LLC name, from now on. One of the benefits of this switch is that we can now accept payments made out to the RPC Electronics, LLC name. We are currently making that change with our bank to reflect this.

      The current update with the RTrak-LP orders:

      We are currently building units for shipping, but we have ran into some slight delays. One is getting the part for the programming port. Since the latest design eliminates the need for the RUN/PROG switch, we moved to a 100% isolated programming port, but the jack used is on back-order. Luckily, I have some of these in stock and can get almost all pending orders built to ship. There is a current 12 week leadtime on my order of these jacks, but I have an alternate source that I am investigating and will report on when I have more information.

      We are also waiting on the milling shop to get back to us with a timeframe to mill the end panels. This should not take long and most likely will be done as we complete the construction of the units. Most likely, everything will come together at the same time.

      I BIG thanks to everyone who has stuck in there with us on these orders. We know it has been a long waiting time and we appreciate your patience. As I have said before, I truely believe you are getting a top of the line unit for your money and waiting time.

      Product Updates:

      We have some new products that were shown and sold for the first time at Dayton this year. We sold out so fast that we did'nt even have time to put them on the webpage. We are working to build stock back up and hope to have those products added to the website shortly. Please check the site weekly for updates. We will also make announcements here.

      Please, do not hesitate to us emails with questions or inquiries. We try to get right back to you, but somtimes it takes a day or two when we are really busy.

      Thank You,
      Jason KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC