Cost and avilability

  • mhacker_arg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm new here and don't know if this just was asked before, but HOW MUCH
      it's going to cost? and WHEN it's supposed to be ready to be sold?

      TIA

      Marcelo
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2007
        Marcelo, we are working out some details. We're also working on a
        multi-frequency control scheme that I will explain in the comming
        weeks. I think the improvments we are making will be worth the wait.

        Please keep watching for futher updates.