All-in-One GPS and 2-meter transceiver and TNC

  • usna71
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hello, I am looking for some help reducing the wire nest and
      complexity of APRS receiving stations. My goal is to have a laptop
      and a single box with power cable, connection to laptop, and 2-meter
      antenna. Ideally the receiver is optimized for digital signals and
      frequency programmed by the laptop.

      Does anyone know of such a rig. If not, is there a nice little
      2-meter digital receiver that I can strap to a TNC such as a Tracker2?

      thanks,
      Bill
      KB1MOV