RPC Electronics as Dayton Hamvention 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      RPC Electronics will be at the 2008 Dayton Hamvention this weekend
      along with Argent Data Systems in booths 503-505. We will have
      RTraks APRS All-In-One trackers on hand for sale along with all of
      our regular Garmin GPS Cables, Kenwood Cables and tracker interface
      cables.

      For the first time, we are offering a starting line of cables to
      interface your Garmin GPS receivers to Icom D-Star radios. So far,
      we have cables for the round four pin models, serial eTrex models
      (non-color) and Foretrex models with a 3/32" (2.5mm) stereo jack.

      We have new and improved serial devices. The SerialStat has been
      given a redesign for a slimmer look. We will also have out new RS232
      patcher adapters. We are offering two versions. One with 0.1"
      headers for wire wrapping or a solder pad version for permanant
      adapters. The solder pad version comes with a double-ended DB9
      housing.

      We have been working on a new HamHUD with a built-in TNC and we will
      have a prototype on display. We're looking for some good feedback on
      this design.

      We will also be showing a brand new, non APRS/Packet product simply
      called the Mic Switcher. This is a tiny PIC controlled mic switcher
      for dual radios and a single microphone. Come by and check it out
      for more details.

      Please drop by and say hi. We can't wait to see old friends and meet
      new ones. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

      Thanks!