465Re: [RTrak] Re: RTrak-HAB doesn't lock

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Mar 27, 2013
      On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Jason R <lists@...> wrote:
      > Maybe there is something going on that is causing this, but it's hard to understand how all six units would be doing the same thing.

      4 units.

      > Are you getting the LED indication that the NMEA data is getting from the GPS to the OpenTracker controller?

      I didn't see any description of the blink patterns (or a schematic) in
      the manual. The blink pattern looks ike 3 blinks, with the delay
      between the second and third a bit longer than the delay between the
      first and second.,

      > Stupid question, are the jumpers in place to connect the two together?

      yes. one of them worked (briefly) when i removed the jumper and
      replaced it while the unit was powered up.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic