      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [RTrak] RTrak-HAB doesn't lock

      On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 7:49 AM, Andrew Rich <vk4tec@...> wrote:

      When I get stuck I add a serial terminal to the equation to see what is going on

      Yeah, that was on my to-do list this morning.

      Last one was a flat GPS back up battery

      There is no external backup battery on this unit; I don't know what's inside the can.

      I know the GPS18 I cracked open has a tiny rechargeable coin cell in there; maybe this one has something similar.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv

      No virus found in this message.