      From: Jason KG4WSV <kg4wsv@...>
      Subject: [RTrak] RTrak-HAB doesn't lock
      To: rtrak@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 7:15 PM

      Got some RTrak-HAB models that worked and have been on the shelf for
      several months. I built new packaging (to allow for the very position
      sensitive GPS antenna) and the things won't get lock. I've had them
      outside with the GPS antenna facing at most 10 degrees or so off
      vertical, and only one of the 4 has locked, and that one took about 30
      or 45 minutes.

      Any suggestions?

      --
      -Jason