452Re: [RTrak] Re: My RTrak-HAB, not let me change frequency to 144 800 tx

  • Jason KG4WSV
    Mar 5, 2013
      On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Scott Miller <scott@...> wrote:
      > And if you change the primary frequency to something else it doesn't work?

      Correct.

      > There shouldn't be anything special about 144.39. Maybe there's a
      > glitch relating to use of that channel slot, but there's no significance
      > to that frequency in the software.

      I don't recall if I did any testing related to that.

      Since they're all configured for flight, I probably won't mess with
      them until after our flight in a few weeks.

      -Jason
      kg4wsv
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic