390Config Program won't connect

  • n0mpm
    Dec 8, 2011
      I have two RTRAK-HAB's. One of them works great and have had a flawless flight. The second one is giving me fits. When I first received the modules, I was able to configure each one via the serial port. Today I tried to reconfigure with no luck. The RTRAK will not connect to my serial port. I know all is well on my end since I still can connect to my other RTRAK...

      The RTRAK will capture GPS OK and will send out APRS strings just fine, but per an old config. I just cannot talk to it in order to change settings.

      Any Ideas???

      Mike N0MPM
      Pella Explores Near Space
      Hosting 2013 GPSL