379Re: [RTrak] Flag this message RTrak-HAB Now Available for Pre-Ordering!

  • Michael Iban
    Apr 3, 2011
      When is the RTrak - All-In-One APRS Tracker going to be available?

      From: Jason R <lists@...>
      To: RTrak@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, April 3, 2011 3:09:24 PM
      Subject: [RTrak] Flag this message RTrak-HAB Now Available for Pre-Ordering!

      The RTrak-HAB is now available for pre-ordering!

      We received the latest version PCB this week and was able to build up a test unit and verify operation. The tracker is working flawlessly! I big thanks goes to Barry VE6SBS for all of his hard work on testing the RTrak-HAB and helping to improve the performance!

      The webpage has been updated with new pictures and a buying link has been added to the page:

      The RTrak-HAB is now available for pre-order! http://www.rpc-electronics.com/rtrak-hab.php

      Please direct any question to sales@...

      Thanks!

      Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC