356Re: [RTrak] Compiling for WindowsCE / Jornada 720

  • Scott Miller
    Nov 18, 2009
      Hi Hugh,

      The otwincfg program that configures the OpenTracker+ in the RTrak is
      written in Visual C++ 6.0 with MFC. The source code is in a public SVN
      repository if you want to try recompiling it, but I'm not sure how easy
      that's going to be.

      Scott
      N1VG