351Re: Rtrak Order

  • ke4nyv
    Aug 20, 2009
      Chris and all waiting on an RTrak to come,

      We have worked out any design problems and are in the final stages of production. All parts have been ordered and units are being assembled. We are just waiting to hear back from the milling shop on the cases.

      Again, we appologize for the long wait. We believe the wait will be worth it. You will be getting a top-notch unit with all of the latest design enhancements, including the better GPS receiver and switching regulator based 5V power system. This reduces the current drain and simplifies the system internally. As well as, a remarkable inprovement on transmit audio level and quality.

      Please always feel free to post questions to the group or send them directly to me at jason@... I do my best to get right back to you, but if it takes a day or two, please be patient with me.

      --- In RTrak@yahoogroups.com, "euler357" <ckc@...> wrote:
      > I ordered an Rtrak at the Timonium Hamfest and haven't received it yet. Can you please tell me the status?
      > Thanks,
      > Chris K Cockrum
      > KF9DJ
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic