18Re: [rtrak] Re: Poll: How would you use your RTrak(s)?

  • Curt, WE7U
    Oct 4, 2007
      On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Facility 406 wrote:

      > "Are you going to use the onboard ADC's to collect the data?"
      > I hadn't thought much about it, my main interest in this project is to
      > monitor temperature and over-flow which I can do with remoting the OT
      > temperature sensor and using a switch closure. There isn't a whole lot to
      > keep track of in a a tank of sewage...

      Methane levels? Might help keep people alive that work in the area.

      Curt, WE7U: <www.eskimo.com/~archer/> XASTIR: <www.xastir.org>
      The world DOES revolve around me: I picked the coordinate system!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic