137Re: Rtrak Shipping

    Mar 12 5:55 PM
      Dennis and the group,

      I am sorry that I have not posted sooner to the group with the status
      of shipment. We are currently busy building. We have a few parts on
      the way. As soon as these parts come in, we will program all of the
      units and start shipping.

      We are a bit behind on the shipping schedule, but we are working as
      fast as we can to get caught up.

      To prove we are hard at it, I have posted a coupld of pictures of the
      production units being built right now:

      Remember, you can always check the shipping status page for details
      on when your order will ship. We are updating this daily and it will
      reflect each step along the way.

      Shipping Status Page:

      http://www.rpc-electronics.com/orderstatus.php

      Thanks to everyone for their patience and support as we get through
      this first wave!

      --- In rtrak@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Rogers" <n5vrp.satx@...> wrote:

      > Jason,
      >
      > I am dropping you this email to make sure you have my current
      email
      > address.
      > ISPs are just not what they used to be. How is the first of orders
      going.
      > Hope all is
      > going ok as to weather in your area as it is not a normal March for
      us yet.
      > Looking forward to the shipment of the Rtrak II.
      >
      > 73's
      >
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Dennis, N5VRP