1Welcome to the Group!

  • Jason
    Sep 25, 2007
      Welcome to the RTrak group. Please feel free to post questions about
      it and make comments and suggestions. We strive to make it a better
      product with you input. We will also use this group to make periodic
      updates to everyone as well as important announcements, such as when
      it will be available for purchase.

      We are currently compiling a potential buyer count to determine the
      size of our first run, so please let us know if you are interested
      and we will include you on that list.

      Thanks!