I discovered the arm without spring had bent near the base. I took it off and reshaped it to match the passenger side.luskateer
I used a case 585e forklift once to remove the cradle with 71 series in it. All that forklift wanted but it did it. Pull the cradle. Fastest way. Uprights cancarltonwebb
You might also consider letting the air out of the suspension. You can block the bus ahead of the rear cradle. otherwise the bags are going to raise the buscpeters1_32950
- Jul 12, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.