RE: [RTS-bus-nuts] Re: What Batteries?

  • wayward@bigplanet.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2012
      2 batteries will start the bus. The eagle is a 12 volt bus and it
      uses 3 batteries. I think 12 volt is better in a conversion and much
      easier to jump off if the batteries are dead. I converted my Neoplan
      Spaceliner to 12 volt by using a Eagle starter and an extra 12 volt
      alternator. I kept the 24 volt original alternator just to supply
      power for my 24 volt inverter. I think it was not just the good ride
      that made the Eagle popular, but also that is was a 12 volt bus. Wulf