Re: Jake or Pac brakes

  • dieselbusparts
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
      Try muncie/baker here is a link to there phone number, they don't like to sell to individuals, but they should have them in stock:
      http://www.abc-companies.com/transit_parts.asp
      Ken

    • wayward@bigplanet.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2011
        Thanks!! I think I did find a cable. Prices are all over the place.
        If it works out like planned I should have the cable from a place
        that's called:
        "RTS Bus Parts" out of Kansas. Talked to a very informed person and
        they will ship the cable UPS and bill me later. Thanks again for your
        help, Wulf