Re: [RTOU] Digest Number 31

  • carrouselmusic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:03 AM
      Been playing (and cleaning) keys all my life -- piano, organ, accordion, calliope, etc. Keyboards get dirty and greasey with use.  Light detergent, ammonia or vinegar solution have all worked for me.  Mostly it takes patience to sit there and clean. I know this is old-fashioned but I work in entertainment and take the time to maintain my instruments.

      I stay far away from any manufactured product that claims to "cut grease" because I don't know what else it's cutting.

      David Tetrault
      Busch Gardens -Wmsburg, VA